- You will assemble steel constructions based on workshop drawings and work instructions.
- You have several years of experience as an assembler/welder
- You have obtained at least the third stage of secondary vocational education (BSO) in welding and construction or the equivalent through experience.
- You can read drawings well.
- You are capable of operating within a team.
- You are precise and your work is of excellent quality.
- Experience with an overhead crane is an advantage.
- Safety is important in working for our Company, both on a personal level and in your work.
- Knowledge, skills and quality are of paramount importance to us.
- Salary and fringe benefits in line with the market
- Challenging and result-oriented position
- Pleasant working atmosphere
Further information about the position can be obtained from Mr Ron Smeets, P&O manager, telephone 043-6010101, email: firstname.lastname@example.org