Structural Steel Fitter
The Structural Steel Fitter carries out assembly work on steel structures using aerial work platforms, forklift trucks, telehandlers and/or cranes. Checks the correct execution of the orders on the basis of working drawings and carries out the work in a safe manner. As a mechanic, you report to the Project manager and work in a team that can vary in size from 3 to 10 employees, depending on the work.
You are our calling card to the customer.
- Basic safety SCC
- Preferably Aerial platform certificate
- Preferably Tele-Handler certificate
- A No nonsense attitude
- No 8.00-17.00 mentality
- accurate/ precise
- Salary and fringe benefits in line with the market
- challenging and result-oriented position
- pleasant working atmosphere
Further information about the position can be obtained from Mr Ron Smeets, P&O manager, telephone 043-601010, email: email@example.com