Tekla Modeller/ Engineer steel construction
You produce detailed workshop and assembly drawings of complete steel structures, including staircases and railings, according to the client’s drawings.
- Creating 3D models for steel constructions from architect’s and designer’s drawings. Tekla Structures software is used for the detailing of steel constructions.
- The production of workshop and assembly drawings.
- Creating 3D files (DSTV) for controlling the automated machinery.
- Producing lists for production, preservation and transport.
- Monitoring of own planning during the engineering process.
- Taking care of drawing management.
- Actively contributing to the maintenance and development of drawing standards.
- Supporting the workshop and assembly during the manufacturing and construction process.
HBO Mechanical Engineering, Construction Technology, Engineering, Construction or similar competencies obtained through experience.
Experience with Tekla Structures or similar 3D software.
- Experience in the steel branch
- Knowledge of relevant computerised systems (MS Office)
- Communicative skills in word and writing
- A no nonsense attitude
- No 8.00-17.00 mentality
- Accurate and precise
- An advantage is knowledge and experience as a structural engineer in the steel industry
Position in the organisation:
Reporting to the head of the Engineering department.
- a competitive salary and secondary employment conditions
- challenging and result oriented function
- pleasant working atmosphere
Further information about the position can be obtained from Mr Ron Smeets, HR Manager, telephone 043-60101.
Then mail your application, including CV, to Frijns Industrial Group, for the attention of R. Smeets: firstname.lastname@example.org. We only ask candidates who have the right education and experience to respond.